tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abraham Iglesias <abraham.igles...@genaker.net>
Subject Re: tomcat disappearing...
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:11:58 GMT
Hi Mark,
thanks for your reply.

My linux boxes have 4GB RAM available and there is no trace about a out
of memory error. In fact, i run 7 tomcats instances on different ports
on the same machine. However it is always the same one who disappears
... quite weird. I can't see anything in /var/log/messages nor
catalina.out indeed.

Any other clue? :S

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate. :)

-bram