tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ritwik Kumar" <ritwik.ku...@kuliza.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Issue
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:50:59 GMT

Hey martin,

Thanks for ur quick response... but what exactly do I need to do ??

Thanks & Regards

Ritwik Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 7:36 PM
To: ritwik.kumar@kuliza.com
Subject: Re: Tomcat Issue

Hi Kumar-

2 distinct TagLib.jars
The first Taglib in weblogic is named webtoolkit.jar and is located in
%WL_HOME%/integration/lib/webtoolkit.jar which contains this manifest.mf
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Apache Ant 1.5
BTW: the Weblogic jar contains all of the com.bea.*Tag.class files for
rendering jsp in WL

The second Taglib is located in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/WEB-INF/lib/jstl.jar
which has this manifest
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.1
Created-By: 1.4.2-34 ("Sun Microsystems, Inc.")
Specification-Title: JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
Specification-Version: 1.0
Implementation-Title: JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library API Reference
Implementation
Implementation-Version: 1.0.6
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Implementation-Vendor-Id: com.sun
Extension-Name: javax.servlet.jsp.jstl
BTW: this contains the javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core classes

HTH
M-