tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: IE and Mozilla issue with Cookies with setVersion(1)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:39:40 GMT
Rajeev Angal wrote:
> You indiated earlier on this thread that a "patch for 6.0.16" is being
> worked on to fix the v1 cookies issue  - any idea when it will be released?
There has been some discussion of this on the dev list. No specific
timetable as yet.

> Also would appreciate if I can get a bugzila number to track it - I can
> seem to find it as I searched the bug list.
As I recall, I don't think there was one. A quick search found this:

There may have been others - you'd have to check the svn history to be sure.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message