tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Réf. : RE: Tomcat tuning
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:12:39 GMT
jean-louis.mateo@bull.net wrote:
> I just want to know which are the server.xml options I have to cleverly
> adjust

To achieve what end?  The defaults work pretty well for many situations;
that's why they're the defaults.  If they aren't working for you, tell
us a bit more about your hardware, application, number of users, etc,
and we may be able to give some better advice.  It may be that just more
RAM will solve your issue...