tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: How to change default port 8080 in TomCat ?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 01:38:47 GMT
All sarcasm aside, take a look at the <Connector ... /> elements in
conf/server.xml.  Change the port attribute to the port number you want
to use.

You didn't specify the tomcat version you are using.  Here's the docs
for tomcat 6.0's HTTP connector:

If this isn't the version of tomcat you are using, browse the docs for
your version.  You could also do something as simple as googling
'Connector site:tomcat.apache.org' to get where you need to be.

--David