tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat cache wierd behaviour
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:02:02 GMT
I've seen some transfer clients (like winscp) default to setting the
date/time on the remote copy the same as the local.  If the local system
time isn't in sync with the server, it could cause issues like this.
When the jsp is compiled, tomcat uses the server's date, time and time
zone.  In your specific case, it may be either your local system or the
server doesn't have the right time zone or maybe hasn't handled the
daylight savings time transition correctly.

--David

loredana loredana wrote:
> winscp is a tool...like windows commander or total commander, . is just to view the files
in an organized matter. :) i'm sure the problem is not winscp :)

CEST 2008