tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@compulsivecreative.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: Question about first Servlet
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:45:54 GMT
Actually

ISO-8851-1 according to Google is a standard determining the moisture
content of butter.

> http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=35218

However, ISO-8859-1 is the Latin character set definition.

Probably ISO-8859-1 is more relevant. Anyway, you fixed it! Hope you
have hours of fun learning servlet programming just like the rest of us...

Regards

Alan Chaney