tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Woodhead <adr...@last.fm>
Subject Re: how to NOT log "WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored." messages
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:44:30 GMT
Good point, I overlooked the .level at the end (I'm so used to log4j).
So I tried what you suggested at the end of my logging.properties in
tomcat/conf like so:

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters.level = ERROR

I then restarted tomcat and I still get this in the logs:

04-Apr-2008 18:42:12 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters
processParameters
WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored

So that didn't seem to work I'm afraid. Anyone got any other ideas?