tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: unable to locate package in 5.5 source
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:24:28 GMT
Raminder Singh wrote:
> Mark,
> Thanks for your feedback.
> Can you please explain:
> 1) whats the best way to replace or how to use same code functionality which is provided
by tomcat5 package in tomcat 5.0?
> 2) Which package in tomcat 5.5 maps to tomcat5 package of tomcat 5.0??
> 3) Are all files from tomcat5 package are distributed to different packages in tomcat5.5?

I could do all this work, but I am not going to. I have neither the time
nor the inclination. The source is open and there is nothing apart from
some work on your part between you and the information you seek.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message