tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: 32-bit isapi_redirector (Version 1.2.8) on 64-bit server
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:45:28 GMT
Go to, and click in the Download menu on "Tomcat
Connectors". This will get you to the page

There you can either follow the link to a binary release (there are
binaries for several platforms, especially win32 and win64) or for a
source release. The page usuallycontains the latest release, at the
moment 1.2.26. I would not recommend 1.2.8. On the page there is also a
link to the archive.

Panian, Ardo schrieb:
> I am trying to get Tomcat working on a 64-bit windows 2003 server in
> conjunction with IIS 6.0.
> The issue that I am experiencing is with the isapi_redirector (Version 1.2.8
> ).
> It is 32-bit, and its status is constantly down (via IIS Manager).
> Could someone direct me to the source code for this file so that I can have
> it recompiled as a 64-bit application?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: