tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guilherme Orioli" <gui.ori...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I refresh tomcat in the java code?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:55:41 GMT
I'm developing a system that will generate a  file dynamically, and i want
to make it possible to be downloaded from server after it's created. The
problem is that when i link the file, the response i get is that it doesn't
exist.
After a few tests we've figured out that if the file existed previously from
get it... I was wondering if i can refresh the tomcat in the java code.