tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Klop <ronald-mailingl...@base.nl>
Subject Re: test all nodes in cluster
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:21:51 GMT
We use JMX to check if all sessions are available on all nodes.

This is some info to do that from ant: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/monitoring.html
It is also very easy to program it from Java.

This has helped us a lot detecting and debugging a session-sync problem a few weeks ago.

Ronald.