tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 and keep-alive and http connector
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:51:22 GMT
> From: Andrew Miehs [mailto:andrew@2sheds.de]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5 and keep-alive and http connector
>
> The only thing I could find related to this was from the
> Tomcat 6.0 documentation on
> http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/http.html

It appears that the chart at the bottom of the above page answers your
question, unless I'm misreading it.  Since there is no NIO connector in
5.5, it looks like you'll need a very large maxThreads value or set up
the APR connector (or move to Tomcat 6, which is what I'd do).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.