tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: JAAS authentication goes OK, but 403 occurs on requesting resources
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:34:10 GMT
> From: Liyi Meng [mailto:meng.liyi@gmail.com]
> Subject: JAAS authentication goes OK, but 403 occurs on
> requesting resources

> When login, authentication goes OK, but when requesting
> a resource, I always get 403 access denied!

What's in the <security-constraint>, <login-config>, and <security-role>
sections of the web.xml for your webapp?  Have you left out the
<security-role> element, by any chance?

> Below is the code how I populate User and Role then save in Subject

Your code is very similar to mine, which does work, so I don't think the
problem's there.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.