tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject MaxThreads <-> max. users ?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:38:44 GMT
Hello,

on

is for parameter MaxThreads written:

"The maximum number of request processing threads to be created by this Connector, which therefore
determines the maximum number of simultaneous requests that can be handled. If not specified,
this attribute is set to 200."

Could You please tell me what exact a "request" is?

Does it mean that when I have e.g. MaxThreads=20, 100 users can use my webapp if only 20 of
them at the same time request data from the webapp and the others drink coffee?

Is it the same when i have session based sso login?

Thank You kindly
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free