tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Sullivan <mws...@googlemail.com>
Subject Tomcat 6 Command Line Install Path Option
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 04:12:08 GMT
I am looking for a way to specify the installation path in a command-line
install of Tomcat 6.0.16 on Windows.  Other apps I have installed this way
usually have a switch something like -INSTALLDIR=[path].  I have checked the
online documentation, the running.txt file that comes in the installer, the
forums, googled it, and checked with everyone I know who uses Tomcat to no
avail.  Your assistance is very much appreciated, even if it is just to
confirm for me that this can't be done.  Thank you.

-Mark Sullivan