tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Garrison" <Jim.Garri...@troux.com>
Subject RE: DelegatingCallableStatement.getInnermostDelegate() -- NoSuchMethodError
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:18:06 GMT

That was it.  That was also the one possibility I hadn't considered :-)
Thanks for the assistance.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.