tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shilpa_Iyer" <Shilpa_I...@satyam.com>
Subject Unable to start Tomcat
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 22:54:49 GMT

Im working with Tomcat 5.5,

While installing RMI which is my Collaborationn Server it asked fr start
up script location..I gave it as tomcat5.exe....

What it did was saved  that tomcat5.exe as SAV application....and now
when I start my server thru tomcat5w.exe.the window closes and am unable
to start...thru services also Im unable to start the server...

Pls suggest as soon as possible

Thanks

Regards,
Shilpa Iyer