tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP problem
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:46:34 GMT
almost impossible to diagnose without looking at your configuration files
do you have these contents in /WEB-INF/web.xml?

 <servlet-name>php</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>net.php.servlet</servlet-class>
	</servlet>
	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>php</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>*.php</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

did you update servlet.properties and reflect.properties
library=phpsrvlt to library=php5servlet and
save servlet.properties
save reflect.properties
This indicates the file name of the dll file which is loaded by the Java
application to serve the requests.
In my version the name of the dll was php5servlet.dll.

did you test at command line
contents of foo.php
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
CmdLinePrompt>php foo.php

and then try restarting TC (with the new libraries via JAVA)
http://localhost:8080/fun/test.php

?
M-