tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat on Windows in India and Poland
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:23:02 GMT
> From: Raghuveer [mailto:raghuveerv@infotechsw.com]
> I have deployed a struts web application on Windows 2003
> Server in Poland and India.
>
> Application needs to display Polish language coming from SAP.
>
> This is working in India on Windows 2003 Servers.
>
> But Messages are coming Question marks from Similar Configuration
> Server(language is polish) in Poland .
>
> Any advice on this?

Sounds like another character set / encoding issue - I'd be checking the installed and configured
character sets every step of the way through the system, on your two sets of servers.  If
one set is working and the other set is failing, you should be able to spot the difference
fairly easily.  Start at SAP's output character set and work your way through.

                - Peter