tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hole" <andremailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Session valueUnbound
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:56:04 GMT
We're trying to avoid the execution of valueUnbound(), when a Tomcat
instance is stopped in a cluster environment.

Can this be done by checking whether the thread that is executing
valueUnbound() is a daemon or not?

In the tests we have performed, the only thread running valueUnbound(),
which is not a daemon, is the one responsible for Tomcat shutdown (which
only runs valueUnbound() in a non persistent session environment), but we're
trying to ensure this is the/a correct way of doing it.

Thank you.