tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Encoding at server level - apache-tomcat-5.5.23\conf\web.xml
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:42:30 GMT
First, that's the encoding used *only* for reading that specific xml
file. All xml files have such processor directive.

Second, ISO-8859-2 is not a standard java provided encoding. As such,
you will most probably need to find third party libraries that provide
that encoding to your jvm (see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/nio/charset/Charset.html
for list of officially supported charset in java).

As a response i tend to say, there will be absolutely no impact,
considering, AFAIK, that this processor directive is not even considered
by tomcat.

En l'instant précis du 03/03/08 14:27, Raghuveer s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)