tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Leap-year problem with commons-net
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 02:41:42 GMT
Yes, I understood what you meant, but that is only 1 part of what I need
to do:  I need to retrieve the files from the ftp server before I can
"touch" them, and that won't work either because of the leap year bug.
So I retrieve them with a manual ftp client, and then use a gui file
date/time changer on them.