tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat - JMX to get connections per minutes?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:43:54 GMT
> From: paul womack [mailto:pwomack@papermule.co.uk]
> Subject: Tomcat - JMX to get connections per minutes?
>
> How do I get figures on (what I consider) simple stuff
> like connections per minute/hour/whatever, Kilobytes
> per second, etc?

Probably the easiest thing to do is look at code that already does it.
Lambda Probe (http://lambdaprobe.org) is a good open-source utility for
that, as is MoSKito (http://moskito.anotheria.net/).  Tomcat's own
manager app also displays some statistics, and the source is in the src
download.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.