tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Problems Configuring SSL / JSSE
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 02:57:11 GMT
> From: Chad Lehman [mailto:icbiass@hotmail.com]
> Subject: RE: Problems Configuring SSL / JSSE
>
> Thanks again. I must've been blind the first time I set this
> up, because I didn't see the part about the JSSE extensions
> being installed. They weren't.

You don't need the JSSE extensions - they're included with all JVM
levels that Tomcat 6 runs on.  You need to undo whatever you did, since
that is likely to cause classloader problems when you have the same
classes in multiple places in a given classloader hierarchy branch.

Make sure you're looking at the doc for Tomcat 6, not anything older.

What JVM version are you using?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.