tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Dunne <richarddunne1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: viewing servlets on Tomcat
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:38:20 GMT
The CATALINA_HOME environment variable seems ok now, but catalina is now saying my JAVA_HOME
is wrong.  I have my jdk set at c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04 which catalina does not
like, should I include bin in the path?

Richard.

----- Original Message ----
From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 5:48:31 AM
Subject: RE: viewing servlets on Tomcat

> From: Richard Dunne [mailto:richarddunne1971@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: viewing servlets on Tomcat
>
> If it should be, it's not.  webapps contains docs,
> host-manager, manager and ROOT.

I think a reinstall is in your future.  I prefer installing from the
.zip rather than the .exe, since it gives you more options for running
Tomcat - the .zip includes .bat files for starting and stopping Tomcat
as well as running it as a service, whereas the .exe only installs as a
service.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.