tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com>
Subject Compiling Tomcat Native Library on Debian Etch
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:39:22 GMT

Hi All,

Has anyone successfully compiled the Tomcat Native Library on Debian Etch?

Our IT guys insist on using this Distro, my experience lies with Gentoo....

So I run a ./configure --with-apr=/usr/bin --disable-openssl

Any the get loads of errors which look the following:

./configure: line 4315: APR_INCLUDES: command not found
./configure: line 4316: APR_LIBS: command not found
./configure: line 4317: APR_LIB_TARGET: command not found
./configure: line 4318: APR_SO_EXT: command not found
etc .

Thanks,
Serge