tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mindaugas Žakšauskas" <min...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI question/problem
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:28:50 GMT
Hi Charles,

...and thanks for your reply.

> You appear to be trying to define two default contexts (path=""), which is obviously
incorrect <..>

Just to be more precise and address your point:

- I am running Tomcat without its default apps (manager, root), only
my own apps are set up;
- when I define both contexts in server.xml, I obviously put different
path="..." on contexts, the given example was for illustration
purposes only. Sorry for the confusion.

Just to repeat myself, I only have to put Context entries inside
server.xml to be able to control the startup order of the webapps. If
you could suggest me how would I achieve setting the startup order by
having separate files, I would be able to get rid of at least two
problems in my life. Thanks again for your effort & time.

Regards,
Mindaugas