tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven <sbhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sporadic Errors in catalina log
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:10:27 GMT
Thanks Mark.  So I still have not found root cause on why this problem is
even occuring.  I can't reproduce it reliably, i'll send 2000 requests
successfully, then a series of 100 will cause this exception to be thrown.
Even if its the exact same request over and over again.  If I just hit
tomcat with just a GET request with the url and no parameters the error
never occurs.  When I send it a large POST with a bunch of URL parameters it
breaks sometimes. And once it starts throwing these exceptions, they
continue for a period of time, where even if i restart tomcat, the error
persist.

Thank you guys for all your help so far.  I'm going to keep digging and I'll
let you guys know if I find anything.