tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AH NF <inter...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: totally confused! deploy & redeploy the ROOT context via manager app and/or ant
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:34:51 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I just tried what you suggested.

I cleared out myAppBase

(inside ROOT.war) META-INF/context.xml (removed docBase & path)

VIa the manager I uploaded ROOT.war to myAppHost with the Context Path
form field set = /

Tomcat extracts ROOT.war in : myAppBase/ROOT/ROOT

The manager shows the "/" and "/manager" application however the "/"
application just deployed above is not running when i go to http://myAppHost:8080/