tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat" <relic...@gmail.com>
Subject Install Tomcat 5.5 & Tomcat 6.0 in the same machine
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:12:03 GMT
Hi!  I'm Triying install two differens versions of Tomcat in the same
machine. It's necessay for two projects that I'm developing.

I've installed successfully the Tomcat 5.5 with Java 1.5.0_14, but when I'm
try install Tomcat 6.0, the Windows Installer give me an error related with
the JVM. The message says: "Failed to install  Tomcat6 service. Check your
settings permissions" But I'm the administrator, cos this isn't a permission
problem. Could it be related with the JVM directly? Thanks