tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "persistence k" <persistenc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: catalina.out is not reloading
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:35:55 GMT
Yes, Mr.David. I want each time tomcat's redirects its standard output to
catalina.out file,
this file should reflect that change and during tomcat start up all the
content in the file should be deleted, instead of appending it to previous
messages.

Right now I'm closing and reopening the file to notice the changes in it.
Instead I would like to see the file reloaded each time tomcat redirects its
standard output to
that file, just as it happens in windows.

Please suggest me a solution for this.

Thanks
Persistence.