tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neha Agrawal <nehav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Why Tomcat take about 15 minutes to start?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:14:04 GMT
Hello!
           I have the same problem with almost same configuration( i emailed yesterday)..
Can anyone through possible light on this..
in my tomcat.sh script when remove wait =10 , then tomcat starts in 1400 ms but only http
engine works correctly and not the https one (although log shows that all the engines are
started correctly).
If i put wait = 10 , then it takes 15 minutes to start, and everything runs correctly...

Neha

Mohamed Mohamedin <mohamedin@easy-dialog.info> wrote: Dear All,

I am using Tomcat 5.5.25 on SUSE Linux 10.1 (X86-64) and Java 1.5.0_10 from
Sun.
When I run Tomcat using "catalina.sh start" and watching the log it stop at
"INFO: XML validation disabled" and take about 15 minutes before continuing
next lines and starting. Please help me to know why?

Thanks a lot