tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neha Agrawal <>
Subject Re: Why Tomcat take about 15 minutes to start?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:57:32 GMT

      sorry , i checked, i did recompile APR with
/dev/urandom just missed out from my last
eamil post..sorry about that..
> Any reason not to use 1.2.12 instead of 1.2.7?

No, but would it better if i use the latest version?

>  Do you see java
> processes in a ps listing, or only jsvc?
  i see jsvc processes
when i do ps aux | grep tomcat

So now no need to recompile APR with /dev/urandom as
it  was already done earlier..
Now does the interpretation of the output in my last
post signal any thing ?

do u feel that if i just shut down one server, then my
server will always restart in no time..
is the other server source and root cause of problem?

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message