tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat SSL for multiple domains
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:25:35 GMT
Hi I am running JBoss w/tomcat on a Linux machine. the machine has one IP address. But there
are two top-level domains (not subdomains) mapping to the ip address.

  www.domain1.com
  www.domain2.com

  I need to setup SSL. As far as I know, SSL certificate is set up for one domain only. Using
the different domains will get a security warning from web browser. (domain name does not
match)

  Can SSL certificate be ip address based? Or Tomcat support SSL multiple domains(prevent
warnings from browser)?

  Thanks,
Dave