tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eqbal <>
Subject Defining context inside conf/Catalina/localhost
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:18:43 GMT

I am trying to move my context definitions from
server.xml to conf/Caralina/localhost directory. I am
having trouble defining multiple contexts with same
docBase. It appears tomcat looks for a directory named
with the XML file name in the webapps folder.

How do I define multiple contexts with same docBase
and a different context name than the docBase
directory name?

I am using tomcat 5.5 on linux with Java 1.5.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message