tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difficulty with the latest Tomcat 6.x on Windows XP
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:50:45 GMT
On Feb 18, 2008 2:30 PM, perry anderson <perry.anderson@gmail.com> wrote:

> The computer at work is running firewalls of some nature and also has McAfee
> running on the desktop. Don't know if this has anything to do with it. At
> this point I don't even know where to check first to even begin to address
> the problem.

Logs. Look in the Tomcat logs, look in your firewalls' logs -- don't
even know what they are? find out :-)  -- McAfee's logs, whatever
system logs XP has.

And if that doesn't set you on the path to fixing it, it'd probably be
good to indicate what version of JDK/JRE you're using, whether it's
a fresh install or you've installed your own webapps, etc. etc.

HTH,