tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Leap-year problem with commons-net
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:46:45 GMT
Yeah, that's what I've done so far today, but the files come in
continuously throughout the day for a total of 1000 or so, and we need
to process them as they come in, so I've been letting them build up and
doing it every hour or so.  It's a pain, and I hope they get this fixed
sometime before the next leap year (and enough before it that I have
time to implement and test it!!!)