tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pavel <pave...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL encryption not done on connector
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:33:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to configure SSL, following all the instructions, plus I
kinda know the process because I've done it before on linux and it
worked fine. This time I'm trying to use the "Windows Service Installer"
(5.5.26), installed followed the instructions to enable the SSL with a
simple self-signed certificate. When I try to access
(https://)localhost:8443 it just sits there until it times-out. But if I
try (http://)localhost:8443 it shows me the unencrypted page, as if it
just ignores that I asked it to do the encryption on that connector. No
errors in the logs, I'm using all the defaults from the installation.
What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Pavel