tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: Apache/Tomcat - mod_jk issues
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:39:07 GMT
Lessie-

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.  We use Apache/Tomcat in the same
way and assuming your snippets are reasonably complete I've noticed some
issues that may or may not be helping to cause problems:

1.  First and foremost, your worker list defines the worker name as
"tomcat" yet in your J/K mount in your VirtualHost you say "ajp13" as
the worker name.  I.e., "JkMount /*.jsp ajp13" should be "JkMount /*.jsp
tomcat".

2.  While I've not used the redirectPort attribute on the Connector
element, I'm assuming you are redirecting everything to HTTPS.  If this
is the case, I'm curious as to why you don't define either
SSLCertificateFile or SSLCertificateKeyFile in your VirtualHost.  We
have to to ensure the right certificate is served up with the right IP
since we don't have a site domain certificate.

3.  I don't see them but I'm also assuming that each of your webapps
have their own Context defined in the META-INF directory.

That's all I noticed after a quick glance, but the biggie is #1.  Let us
know how it goes.

--adam