tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat plans for per-webapp session replication
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:44:39 GMT
Not sure what you mean by this: session replication is local to webapps.
After configuring the cluster element in server.xml, you need to
activate replication for each webapp with a distributable element in
web.xml and only session changes for those webapps with distributable
set get replicated. On the receiving end the replication messages are
automatically dispatched to the same webapp.

Maybe I din't understand your question?

Regards,

Rainer