tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Piller <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>
Subject Re: Undeployment problem
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:35:49 GMT
Hello,

yes, I don't know what is Thread-1. Maybe a Wicket thread (on my side, I
don't start any thread anywhere). As I'm investigating more on that, I'm
now quite sure it's a wicket issue and not a tomcat one.

antiResourceLocking="true" on the context.xml do the trick, but I don't
know if I can use it in my production environnement...