tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Tomcat6 classloader problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:20:06 GMT
Root of your problem is that: "You have more than one version of
'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible"

You say app1 access app2 which access back app1. Webapps in a container
should not be able to see each other's classes. Can you tell us which
method you used to have those 2 webapps see each other? That could
explain why there is 2  Log visible in classloader. Also, it may be that
the message comes from commons-logging provided with tomcat, which may
not be the same as the one in tomcat 5.5.9. So it may be that the mixup
problem was already there but unnoticed in tomcat 5.5.9

En l'instant précis du 12/02/08 12:17, Rogerio Baldini das Neves
s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)