tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@compulsivecreative.com>
Subject Re: Application Realm in Tomcat
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 20:04:34 GMT
If you purpose is to find the roles in the database wouldn't it be
better just to query the database? What kind of realm are you using?
If its something like the 'memory' realm then you can just read the
file. If its a RDBM then a few lines of JDBC code or the use of a
persistence manager would work.

Regards

Alan