tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gary Weaver <gary.wea...@duke.edu>
Subject Re: in Tomcat container-based authN is there a way to redirect logins to a URL?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:32:39 GMT
Chris,

In the version of Tomcat I'm using 5.5.25, when I do what you are
suggesting, and set the config to:

  <login-config>
    <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
    <realm-name>demo</realm-name>
    <form-login-config>
      <form-login-page>/Shibboleth.sso/Login</form-login-page>
      <form-error-page>/Shibboleth.sso/Login</form-error-page>
    </form-login-config>
  </login-config>

I get the following error, because those two page elements are relative
to the webapp and not to the host part of the URL:

  HTTP Status 404 - /caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login

*type* Status report

*message* _/caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login_

*description* _The requested resource (/caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login)
is not available._

      Apache Tomcat/5.5.25

I need it to redirect to /Shibboleth.sso/Login instead of
/(webapp)/Shibboleth.sso/Login. Any idea how I could do that in Tomcat
5.5.x?

Thanks!
Gary

Christopher Schultz wrote: