tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk in Cygwin
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 00:00:54 GMT
Unfortunately no Cygwin experience yet. If you compiled your httpd under
Cygwin, I expect you have a /my/path/to/httpd/bin/apxs file?

What happens if you try

configure --with-apxs=/my/path/to/httpd/bin/apxs

and then make?

Do you get the error you mentioned? Any indication, which symbols are
meant there ("undefined")?

Regards,

Rainer