tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StandardContext start,SEVERE: Error filterStart When Including HttpServletRequestWrapper in Filter in 6.0.14
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 03:33:18 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

In this case I just recompiling the filter and copying it over the the classes folder of the
webapp.  It's definitely there.  If I compile and copy with a statement like this in the filter:

HttpServletRequestWrapper wrapper = new HttpServletRequestWrapper((HttpServletRequest)servletRequest);

The filter works.  As soon as I override getParameter like this:

HttpServletRequestWrapper wrapper =  new HttpServletRequestWrapper((HttpServletRequest)servletRequest)
{
public String getParameter(String name)
{
   return "foo";
}
};

I get the class not found exception.  Strange right?

- Ole