tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StandardContext start,SEVERE: Error filterStart When Including HttpServletRequestWrapper in Filter in 6.0.14
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:21:06 GMT
I managed to narrow it down a little further.  The same exception appears if the HttpServletRequestWrapper
instance is defined like this:

		HttpServletRequestWrapper wrapper =
			new HttpServletRequestWrapper((HttpServletRequest)servletRequest)
			{
			   public String getParameter(String name)
			   {
				return "foo";
			   }
			};

The filter runs fine if I replace the above with this:
		HttpServletRequestWrapper wrapper =
			new HttpServletRequestWrapper((HttpServletRequest)servletRequest);

Any ideas?

Thanks,
- Ole