tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Samuli Seppänen <samuli.seppa...@tietoteema.fi>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 and SSL connector: keystore was tampered with [SOLVED]
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:43:20 GMT
Just for future reference to others, the problem was this line in
Funambol data synchronization server's start.sh script:

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/lib/security/cacerts"

Commenting this out fixed the problem. I still fail to see how this
should affect the keystorePass parameter handling in Tomcat in any way.
So why does "changeit" work but some other password doesn't?

Well, go figure.

Samuli