tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <>
Subject Re: how to load a new jar file while server is running
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:06:44 GMT
For webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder, just restart the webapp part, a new
webappClassLoader will be used that include your .jar

For other locations, you will need to restart tomcat.

En l'instant précis du 01/02/08 12:17, kr1 s'exprimait en ces termes:
> Hi,
> I need to place a new jar file into lib while server is running.
> How can we load this jar(entirely a new file) into tomcat's current
> classpath without restarting the server.
> Could you please suggest me how to do it?

-- (a belgian developer's logs)

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: